About the Chamber
The Mt. Adams Chamber of Commerce is organized to unite its members for the purpose of exerting influence upon matters affecting business, economic development, tourism, recreational use, and residential potential of the area.
The Chamber Board of Directors holds an annual retreat and sets the goals for the next year. In 2017, the following items were identified as priorities:
- Identifying options for funding a new efficient website.
- Evaluation of member benefits/consideration of new rate structure.
- Development and initiation of focused marketing strategies.
- Documentation of processes.
- Event coordination and gaining sponsorships for these events.
- Visitor Center upgrades.
Our goal is to see our local communities thrive and to create positive connections which spark synergy and momentum. We support this by focusing on our key objectives:
- Support local business and advocate on their behalf.
- Build partnerships at all levels of government and key industry groups to promote business here and to seek their assistance to guide development.
- Ensure the governance of MACC and its resourcing is sufficient to undertake effective programs and support on behalf of business members.
Together with our members and other entities we work towards creating a vibrant, healthy community that cares. Thank you for being a part of the solution.
Invitation to Join
If you are not currently a Mt. Adams Chamber of Commerce member, we invite you to complete an application now and start using your benefits right away. Why delay? Now is the time!
Financial hesitations? Talk to us about a payment plan. The cost of your membership is an investment in a much larger return of value, if you utilize it consistently. Let MACC and our member network of over 230 other businesses and organizations support you in thriving, not just surviving. The connections you can make through us can make a difference.